April 27, 2016
In this speech Trump describes his vision for the US foreign policy under his leadership. Based on this speech, the US – Israel relationships are likely to improve significantly compared to the tense relationships between the Obama administration and Netanyahu’s government. This is what he said in April 2016, during the presidential campaign.
Related article: Will American Jews elect a Republican president in 2016?
- What Trump’s Inaugural Address “America First” Means For Israel
- The full speeches of the presidential candidates at AIPAC – The American Israel Public Affairs Committee
- Reactions to Netanyahu’s speech in the US Congress
- The French government firmly condemns boycotts of Israel
- Nikki Haley delivers a pro Israeli speech in the UN – A must see video
- Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech at the United Nations – The Full video