April 27, 2016
In this speech Trump describes his vision for the US foreign policy under his leadership. Based on this speech, the US – Israel relationships are likely to improve significantly compared to the tense relationships between the Obama administration and Netanyahu’s government. This is what he said in April 2016, during the presidential campaign.
Related article: Will American Jews elect a Republican president in 2016?
- What Trump’s Inaugural Address “America First” Means For Israel
- Reactions to Netanyahu’s speech in the US Congress
- The full speeches of the presidential candidates at AIPAC – The American Israel Public Affairs Committee
- The French government firmly condemns boycotts of Israel
- Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech at the United Nations – The Full video
- This could happen in Israel in 2017