Isn’t it amazing that the only presidential candidate who declined the AIPAC invitation to speak at the annual pro-Israeli conference is the first Jew to win a primary election in America? Apparently Bernie Sanders the Jewish democratic candidate had better things to do.
Fortunately, the other presidential candidates; Hillary Clinton, John Kasich, Donald Trump, and Ted Cruz spoke in the conference. They showed strong support for Israel. It was good to hear the leading candidates stand with Israel.
This is what they had to say:
(There is a short interruption at the beginning of Hilary’s speech)
- Trump’s Foreign Policy – The Full Speech
- Trump, Cruz, Robio, and Kasich fiercely debate Israel issue during GOP debate
- What Trump’s Inaugural Address “America First” Means For Israel
- Thank You President Trump!!!
- Why Trump: An Israeli-American point of view
- Jared Kushner to become Trump’s senior advisor in the White House