Take advantage of the large viewership of this magazine to reach out and tell your story, opinion, or family history. Publish your Jewish or Israeli story here. Articles can be published in English or Hebrew. Gain immediate access and exposure to thousands of readers world-wide.
For details email email@example.com
Terms and conditions:
- There is a one-time charge of $50.00 to cover the publishing costs and the maintenance of the website.
- Length of article could be up to 10,000 words (Most articles are 2-3 pages long).
- Article may be a true story, or a fictional story. When fictional, article must state that.
- Article must be in some way connected to the Jewish people, the Jewish world, or to Israel.
- Article may include up to 3 pictures and three links to author’s websites.
- Insertion of up to 2 YouTube videos in the article are acceptable.
- Article may be political, editorial, a personal story, or fictional.
- Article must not be offensive to any religion, gender, or nation.
- By submitting the article, the submitter confirms that he is the author, or has the author’s permission to publish the article.
- It is up to the discretion of On Jewish Matters whether or not to publish an article.
- Payment must be made before the article is published.
- On Jewish Matters reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions at any time.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org