We haven’t heard such a pro-Israeli speech in the UN in a long long time. If you haven’t seen it yet, watch it here. Haley’s speech is so different from the position that the Obama administration took just two months ago, when it allowed the UN to condemn Israeli settlements. An act that was seen by most Israelis and Israel’s supporters as a betrayal by the US of its long time ally and supporter. It is hard to believe that so much has changed in just two months – Israel is not isolated anymore.
Related article: Thank You President Trump!!!
- Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech at the United Nations – The Full video
- Should I continue to believe in Trump?
- Netanyahu at War – A Frontline video
- What Trump’s Inaugural Address “America First” Means For Israel
- Trump, Cruz, Robio, and Kasich fiercely debate Israel issue during GOP debate
- Trump’s Foreign Policy – The Full Speech