The Holocaust Remembrance Day is an important event for the Jewish people, yet, for many of us, the day of remembrance is no different from any other day; we remember the Holocaust every day. The memory of the Holocaust is always there. It guides us in our lives on small and big issues.
We will never forget
- A personal perspective on the Holocaust – 70 Years Later
- Auschwitz – Let it fall and disappear in a cloud of dust
- Dr. Feng Shan Ho: The Chinese Diplomat Who Saved Thousands of Jews in WWII
- Book Review: The Avengers
- “Never Tell Anyone”: A Comedienne Breaks Her Family Taboo
- The Jewish Community of Berlin and the Holocaust